September 20, 2006

You fill in the caption

This is an interactive medium. Click on comments and fill in the cutline.

Megs said: "Dude, where's my beer?"
Camillia and Michael: "It wasn't me.... I swear!"

Mike Rice said: "Just ... one ... more ... big ... push ... Dad, diaper time."

Geoffrey Berlin said: "i think it is his first custom tap dance move."

Grandpa Bill said: "Don't look at me that way!!! You know that I can't pick out my own clothes yet!"

Grandpa Bill II: "Let's go over this ONE MORE TIME! I have to be HOW OLD before I get to use the remote???!!!"

Aunt Meredith: You see plain old physics is just the study of how matter interacts with other matter. But, you ask, what interacts inside the matter to make matter matter? Well, this is where quantum physics - the study of particles such as electrons, protons and neutrons and further the study of what makes up the particles I just mentioned - comes to play and where all common laws of physics deteriorate. So, basically you have to forget everything you learned in high school and ignore your intuition or you'll never understand it.

Grandma Sharon: "Dad! Mom! Anyone! Let's go for a walk. I'm too young to be a couch potato."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, where's my beer?

The Colóns said...

It wasn't me.... I swear!

Unknown said...

Just ... one ... more ... big ... push ... Dad, diaper time.

berlin said...

i think it is his first costum tap dance move.

Anonymous said...

Don't look at me that way!!! You know that I can't pick out my own clothes yet!

Anonymous said...

"Let's go over this ONE MORE TIME! I have to be HOW OLD before I get to use the remote???!!!"

Anonymous said...

You see plain old physics is just the study of how matter interacts with other matter. But, you ask, what interacts inside the matter to make matter matter? Well, this is where quantum physics - the study of particles such as electrons, protons and neutrons and further the study of what makes up the particles I just mentioned - comes to play and where all common laws of physics deteriorate. So, basically you have to forget everything you learned in high school and ignore your intuition or you'll never understand it.

Anonymous said...

Dad! Mom! Anyone! Let's go for a walk. I'm too young to be a couch potato.

Meredith & Brendan's Adventures in BC said...

I am Hanz and this is Franz and we are going to pump you up!