thank you so much for the pics...I was anxious to see Eli. Got much more than I expected and am so pleased. He is adorable. I love him and wish to give you all a big hug and many kisses.You have been blessed with him. He is blessd to have you as his parents..we are all blessed to have such a wonderful addition to our families:)
I'm all teary looking at the pictures. Eli is beautiful. David and I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, Mari and Jonathan, on your beautiful little boy. All our love and best wishes!!!!
Congratulations! I had no idea. Oh, the things you'll learn. Oh, and the blog is hilarious. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Best wishes, Joe Mahoney in Denver
Dear JB and Mari -- Congrats on the wee one. Looks just like his old man -- without the glasses. Eli's a great name, but I think you missed a great opportunity -- unless, of course, you're saving Irving for son No. 2. Mark and I are meeting early Saturday at Foley's for the Red Apple sale. Expect a chiffon duvet in the mail soon. All the best, Tim
7 comments:
i would like an updated photo on the hour every hour...
he's cute. i love him.
thank you so much for the pics...I was anxious to see Eli. Got much more than I expected and am so pleased. He is adorable. I love him and wish to give you all a big hug and many kisses.You have been blessed with him. He is blessd to have you as his parents..we are all blessed to have such a wonderful addition to our families:)
oh.. you two are the most perfect parents and these pictures are amazing. i love him already. cant wait to see you guys.. many hugs and kisses
I'm all teary looking at the
pictures. Eli is beautiful. David and I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations, Mari and Jonathan, on your beautiful little boy. All our love and best wishes!!!!
Congratulations! I had no idea. Oh, the things you'll learn. Oh, and the blog is hilarious. Glad to hear that everyone is doing well. Best wishes, Joe Mahoney in Denver
Congrats Jonathon and Mari! I bet daddy already has a tie collection started for the little cutie! He is adorable! Thanks for sharing.
Karen Ziegler (RMN)
Dear JB and Mari --
Congrats on the wee one. Looks just like his old man -- without the glasses.
Eli's a great name, but I think you missed a great opportunity -- unless, of course, you're saving Irving for son No. 2.
Mark and I are meeting early Saturday at Foley's for the Red Apple sale. Expect a chiffon duvet in the mail soon.
All the best,
Tim
Post a Comment